Melt in the mouth Kwells tablets (hyoscine 0.3mg) work fast to prevent travel sickness. Available to buy online from Dr Fox.Start order
|Travel sickness tablets||Quantity||Cost|
|Kwells 0.3mg hyoscine||12 tablets||£6.90|
|Kwells 0.3mg hyoscine||24 tablets||£9.60|
|Kwells 0.3mg hyoscine||36 tablets||£13.40|
Dr Fox supplies medicine on prescription and charges a small prescription fee based on the order value of each prescription.
Prescriptions are issued by our doctors online and sent electronically to our pharmacy.
If you have your own private paper prescription please post to our pharmacy (details).
Dr Fox prices are 25%–50% lower than other UK online clinics.
|Order value||Prescription fee|
|up to £10||£1.00|
|up to £20||£2.00|
|up to £40||£3.00|
UK delivery only: £2.90 per consultation via Royal Mail 24 Signed For (1-3 working days with tracking).
Parcel forwarding services are not permitted. Use only UK home or work delivery address.
Returns and refunds - unwanted items can be returned within 14 working days for a full refund.
Kwells tablets are for the prevention of travel sickness. Kwells tablets can be taken up to 20-30 minutes before travelling to prevent travel sickness, or at the onset of nausea.
Tablets may be sucked, chewed, or swallowed. Adults should take 1 tablet every 6 hours, as required. Do not take more than 3 times in 24 hours. Elderly patients should consult their regular doctor before taking Kwells tablets.
Separate dosage instructions for children over 10 years (Dr Fox does not supply treatment for under 18s).
Do not take if suffering from:
- paralytic ileus (intestinal nerves/muscles impairing digestive movement).
- pyloric stenosis (narrowing of passage between stomach and small bowel).
- myasthenia gravis (rare long-term autoimmune condition).
- Enlarged prostate gland.
- Allergic to hyoscine hydrobromide.
Kwells tablets may make you feel sleepy. If this happens do not drive or use tools or machines. Do not drink alcohol.
Do not take Kwells tablets if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless recommended by your doctor.
Before taking Kwells tablets, you should see your doctor if you:
- Are over 60 years of age.
- Are under medical care, especially for heart, metabolic, gastrointestinal, kidney conditions, or bladder obstruction.
- Have ulcerative colitis or a known bowel obstruction.
- Have diarrhoea or fever.
- Have Down's Syndrome.
- Suffer from seizure or fits.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have ever had glaucoma.
- If you have reacted to hyoscine or other anti-sickness medications in the past.
Do not take Kwells if you are taking any of the following medicines, unless advised by your doctor:
- Amantadine (an antiviral).
- Linezolid (an antibiotic - used very rarely).
- Domperidone and metoclopramide (for nausea and vomiting).
- Sublingual nitrates (for angina).
Patient Information Leaflet
The Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) is the leaflet included in the pack with a medicine and must be read before taking the medicine. It is written for patients and gives information about taking or using a medicine.
- Bayer, 2019, Kwells 300 microgram tablets: Summary of Product Characteristics, accessed 06 October 2020
- BNF/NICE, 2017, HYOSCINE HYDROBROMIDE, accessed 06 October 2020
The order process
Answer short medical questionnaire
Choose medication, register, and pay
Doctor issues prescription online
Pharmacy team post medication direct